Mortgage Investment Corporation (MIC) eligible for registered plans (RRSP, TFSA)
Target Return up to 8% to 10% net of fee and expenses.
Who can invest?
Accredited investors, institutional investors and eligible investors. Click here to see if you qualify.
- MIC will invest in first and second residential mortgage in Canada.
- Maximum Loan to Value (LTV) of 85%.
- Maximum Loan $200,000.
Benefits of Investing in MIC
- Above average returns, generated by flexible lending criteria and customized loan terms.
- Generate a stable stream of income paid monthly.
- Opportunity to participate indirectly in a residential real estate.
- Eligible for registered accounts (TFSA, RRSP etc.)
- Preserve capital by investing in large pool of diversified loans.
Your Dealing Representative